We are excited for our upcoming Family Weekend
at Holy Cross May 18-19, 2019
The gospel creates a healthy community of rich diversity. It is our privilege to worship God together as we live out our identity as His brought-together people. In Jesus Christ, we are one spiritual family and therefore we welcome all from Holy Cross to participate with us on this special weekend.
Check back soon for more details on Family Weekend Events and opportunity to register.
Family Weekend Snapshot
(more details coming soon)
SATURDAY, May 18
Morning - "Loving our Neighbor" service event
Afternoon - Park day at Crossroads Park at Silverbell (free eegees lunch provided)
SUNDAY, May 19
Morning - Family Worship
- Special morning of family worship. (available at both services)
- 1st graders and older will join us for a family integrated worship service and will remain in the sanctuary. See below for an important note to parents of young children.
- Nursery through kindergarten classrooms will remain open.
- "Move-up" recognition (All ages graduate to new classrooms on Sunday, May 26).
Evening - Dinner & Prayer event
- Catered dinner & prayer event 5:00 - 6:30pm.
- All are welcome to join us for dinner and organized prayer, seeking God's will for our church, families, community, and world.
Email our Director of Family Discipleship, Peter Zimmer.