We are excited for our upcoming Family Weekend
at Holy Cross February 9-10, 2019
The gospel creates a healthy community of rich diversity. It is our privilege to worship God together as we live out our identity as His brought-together people. In Jesus Christ, we are one spiritual family and therefore we welcome all from Holy Cross to participate with us on this special weekend.
Saturday, February 9th
- Family park day at Tangerine Sky Park (at Tangerine and Camino de Mañana).
- Find us at the covered Ramada anytime between 2:00 - 4:00pm.
- Feel free to bring any basketballs, frisbees, or other park toys. The format is "open" so come and leave as you wish.
- Snacks and drinks provided.
Sunday, February 10th (MORNING)
- Special morning of family worship. (available at both services)
- 1st graders and older will join us for a family integrated worship service and will remain in the sanctuary. See below for an important note to parents of young children.
- Nursery through kindergarten classrooms will remain open.
- We have several opportunities for families to volunteer on Sunday morning together.
- Learn more about volunteering here.
Sunday, February 10th (EVENING)
- Catered dinner & prayer event 5:00 - 7:00pm.
- All are welcome to join us for dinner and organized prayer, seeking God's will for our church, families, community, and world.
- RSVP for dinner here to let us know how many in your family are attending. (This will help us plan for food)
Email our Director of Family Discipleship, Peter Zimmer.