Trunk-or-Treat! An event for the whole church family. Decorate the trunk of your car and pass out candy as kids "trick or treat" from car to car. There will be games for kids, face painting, as well as a prize for the Best Dressed Car! The whole family can dress up for the event.
Register using this form to reserve a parking space for your car. No need to register kid attendees. Bring friends!
If decorating is not your thing, donate candy and come enjoy fellowship with the church body.
Date: Saturday, October 27th
Location: Lord of Grace Lutheran Church (parking lot)
Time: 4:00 - 6:30pm
Who's invited: Everyone! Invite your neighbors, co-workers, and their families.
CAR DECORATING GUIDELINES
There are lots of creative, family friendly ways to decorate your vehicle. We recommend that you pick a theme for your vehicle and your costume. The less your car looks like a car, the better; and the best car will win a prize. Because so many of our trunk-or-treaters will be preschoolers and toddlers, we ask that participants keep themes suitable for young children.
- Decorate the trunk of your car in any theme you'd like
- Bring candy to pass out for about 50 kids
- Incorporate a game into your design to engage kids as they "trick-or-treat"
- Plan to stay the entire event if you are decorating your car
- Arrive as early as 2:30 pm to set up your car. Cars should be ready by 4pm
- Consider teaming up with another family for a group effort
- No music. Music will be provided on site
- All children should be accompanied by parents. Childcare will not be provided
IF YOU PLAN TO DECORATE
If you plan to decorate, let us know by filling out this form.
If you are not decorating your car, just show up! *Dinner will not be provided at the event.
Questions: email Stephanie Culver